21 January 2015

Rapunzel’s Frying Pan (Free Pattern)

As promised, here is my pattern for the little frying pan for the 8 1/2 inch Rapunzel doll. The pattern for the doll myself is not my own, so I definitely won't be sharing those instructions (gotta respect a designer's hard work and copyright). The doll's pattern was designed by Lisa Jestes (check out her cute Etsy shop).



This is my first pattern ever. Yes, I know it's just a little, simple one but I'm thrilled that I've gone from clueless about anything beyond a chain stitch to figuring out on my own how to make a teeny tiny accessory that's the right size for a specific doll. Feel free to leave any constructive feedback, if you see any needed changes to or have any suggestions for my pattern write-up--I'm learning!

Rapunzel’s Frying Pan
By Michelle Boyd (Bellflower Blue Studios)



Skill Level: Easy

Abbreviations:
sl st: slip stitch
ch: chain
sc: single crochet
FLO: front loops only

Notes: For 8.5 inch doll

Size: 4 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches (approximately 10 x 4 x 1 cm)

Materials:
1 skein on gray or black worsted (4)
G/6 -4.25mm hook
Yarn needle for weaving in ends

Instructions:
Round 1: Make a magic ring, 9 sc in ring
Round 2: 2 sc in each stitch around (18)
Round 3: sc in FLO in each stitch around (18)
Round 4: sl st, sc, ch 15
Round 5: sc in 11th stitch from hook (to make loop large enough for the doll’s hand), sc in remaining stitches to the edge of the main part of the pan, sl st


Finishing: Fasten off and weave in ends.

Pan pattern, copyright Michelle Boyd. The pattern for the pan only can be shared but not sold without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment