20 January 2015

Update on My Etsy Shop and My Book of Mormon Clipart

I've had a couple of requests for more work on my Book of Mormon clipart lately. So, I'm working (as I'm able--lots happening!) on a Samuel the Lamanite bundle and turning my Lehi's Dream bundle into line art. 

In the meantime, I thought I'd take a moment to share what I've already done based on this great volume of scripture. Currently, I have two bundles:

Lehi's Dream
Click here to see the listing

Graphics include:
-Lehi and his family (Sariah, Nephi, Sam, Laman, Lemuel)
-Tree of Life
-Iron Rod
-Mist of Darkness (the PNG version for this graphic is translucent)
-River
-Great and Spacious Building
-1 fruit from the Tree of Life (glow around it is translucent in the PNG version)


 Nephi and the Brass Plates

Click here to see the listing

Graphics include:
-Nephi and his family (Lehi, Sariah, Sam, Laman, Lemuel)
-Nephi in disguise
-Laban (2 version: awake, passed out)
-Zoram with the keys to the treasury
-Servants to chase Nephi and his brothers
-An angel
-The brass plates
-Speech bubble ("I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded.")
-City walls
-Lehi's tent
-Cave
-Stick
-Sword of Laban
-Gold, silver, and other precious things
-Moon (for when Nephi goes out by night)

-Camel

No comments:

Post a Comment